Welcome to the Oklahoma Divorce and Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide practical information related to divorce, custody, visitation, paternity, and child support matters. We will cover a variety of family law topics so that there will be something of interest for everyone.
Not only can mediation minimize your legal expenses, but it also gives you a say in the outcome of your case. Know these tips to get the most out of the process
How to identify and organize a witness list for your attorney in an Oklahoma divorce, paternity, visitation, child support, or child custody case.
There is no such thing as “our” attorney in a family law case. Don’t fall in this trap. An attorney is either his attorney, or her attorney. Can’t be both.
Oklahoma Divorce and Child Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog Mission Statement
I created this blog with a few specific goals:
- Provide information to help people understand some of the basic laws and how they are actually applied in a courtroom.
- Help people develop realistic expectations.
- Provide a glimpse of what the divorce lawyer / paternity lawyer sees, thinks, and feels from the lawyer’s perspective.
- This blog is not technical in nature. My intent is to provide practical information.
- This is NOT a self-help site. You need an attorney to represent you in any family law matter.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. If you have an idea for a topic you think people would find interesting, drop me a line.
Pete D. Louden has been a family law attorney in Norman, Oklahoma since 1998. The focus of his law practice is representing Oklahomans faced with divorce, child custody, paternity, visitation, and child support matters. He has extensive experience in settlement negotiations, mediations, and complex high conflict divorce and custody trials. Copyright 2022. Pete D. Louden. All Rights Reserved