Welcome to the Oklahoma Divorce and Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide practical information related to divorce, custody, visitation, paternity, and child support matters. We will cover a variety of family law topics so that there will be something of interest for everyone.
Oklahoma Divorce Tips: Tell Your Lawyer Everything!
Want to know what a train wreck looks like? Let your attorney get surprised in court with something you didn’t tell him.
The Best Ever Legal Advice? There is one clear winner
Learn about a strategy with the potential to exponentially increase the odds of persuading a judge to award joint custody.
Oklahoma Divorce and Child Custody Mediation Tips
Not only can mediation minimize your legal expenses, but it also gives you a say in the outcome of your case. Know these tips to get the most out of the processView post to subscribe to site newsletter.
Copyright 2022 Pete D. Louden Attorney at Law, Louden Law, PLLC. All rights Reserved.
Oklahoma Divorce and Child Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog Mission Statement
I created this blog with a few specific goals:
- Provide information to help people understand some of the basic laws and how they are actually applied in a courtroom.
- Help people develop realistic expectations.
- Provide a glimpse of what the divorce lawyer / paternity lawyer sees, thinks, and feels from the lawyer’s perspective.
- This blog is not technical in nature. My intent is to provide practical information.
- This is NOT a self-help site. You need an attorney to represent you in any family law matter.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. If you have an idea for a topic you think people would find interesting, drop me a line.
Pete D. Louden has been a family law attorney in Norman, Oklahoma since 1998. The focus of his law practice is representing Oklahomans faced with divorce, child custody, paternity, visitation, and child support matters. He has extensive experience in settlement negotiations, mediations, and complex high conflict divorce and custody trials. Copyright 2022. Pete D. Louden. All Rights Reserved